TERMS OF SALE:
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, payment terms shall be, Net Cash, 30 days from date of invoice. A 2%, Net 10-day discount is offered. Each order
shall be considered a separate transaction with payment made accordingly.
- If payments are not made in accordance with the terms set fourth by St. Johns Panel Systems, interest charges will be assessed at 1 ½% monthly, 18% per annum, on all past due accounts.
- If customer account is past due or otherwise in default, St. Johns Panel Systems may defer shipment of orders until account is satisfied.
- Should it be necessary to enforce this contract the prevailing party shall be entitled to its cost and fees. Including reasonable attorney and collection fees.
- Every order is subject to approval by management.
- Every order may be subject to a limit or a withdraw of credit at management’s
- A 30% deposit is required on all orders exceeding a $25,000.00 net
- A 50% deposit is required on all orders containing custom product. This deposit
Is non-refundable once production or material ordering has commenced.
- All orders must be mailed or faxed.
- Purchase order number and customer signature is required on all orders
- All orders must include ship-to and bill-to addresses.
- Drawings and floor layout to be supplied whenever possible.
- If a requested delivery date is less than 15 working days and approved by SJPS, an Expedite fee of 10% of project or $50., whichever is more, will be assessed.
- Following factory acceptance and acknowledgment of an order, any request for change must be made in writing and is subject to the following:
- Rescheduling of production and possible delay
- Changed orders will have a minimum fee of 10% of the net selling price.
- Requests for order cancellations must be made in writing, and will be considered only if materials have not yet been ordered and production has not started.
- All returned merchandise must first receive a return authorization number from SJPS in order to obtain authorization and shipping instructions.
- Without exception, authorized return shipments must be shipped freight prepaid. Unauthorized returned merchandise will be refused at factory and returned to shipper freight collect.
- All authorized returns will be assessed at 25% of net price, restocking charge. Payment must be made prior to acceptance of returned merchandise.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- All returned merchandise must be suitable for sale condition.
- All orders are F.O.B. Factory Hillsboro, OR.
- All merchandise is carefully inspected prior to leaving the factory and will be signed for by carrier in good condition. SJPS accepts no responsibility or liability for merchandise damaged or lost during shipment.
- Partial shipments must be paid for at maturity of invoice.
- Shipping weight is approximate and not to be taken as exact.
CODES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Due to varying local building and fire codes, the selling dealer is responsible for The proper application of SJPS products.
- See individual product line warranties
- All warranties are only applicable to original customers that have purchased product through Authorized Dealers.